Thursday 16 January 2014

Amy's Story

The bell rang and I hurried out the door. Slithering trough the hallways towards Sophia's locker. I see her and embrace her from behind. She looks up and me "Are you ready?" I ask.
"Just give me a minute." She replies
I wait in silence as she grabs her bag and touches up on her makeup.
"I'm ready" she said "let's go."
Hand in hand we squeezed through the overly crowded hallway hoping to get out the front doors.
We finally reached my car. Being the gentleman that I am, I opened her door and helped her in. We were off.
Our date had finally began, we were at the Hollywood Sign for a romantic picnic.
We sat and began to eat our potato salad when we jumped from the feeling of the sprinklers beginning to spray us. Without a hesitation I got up and grabbed her hand and we began to dance.
All of a sudden it all stopped, the lights flickered and turned off, the sprinklers sprayed their last drops, and the sky turned black. All I could see was a light come down shining bright on us. As the fumes entered my body I began to get dizzy and tired. I fell to the ground. That's it, it all ended.

 My eyes began to open, I looked to my side to see Sophia still passed out beside me. I lifted my arms and realized all the machinery I was hooked up to. I began to wiggle my fingers and my toes. I pressed my hands into the table below me pushing my body weight up to a sitting position. I looked around, the machines were lighting up and flashing, it smelled clean, very clean. The sounds of the machines were ringing in my head making it throb.
"What happened?" Sophia's very soft voice spoke almost like a whisper.
"I think we were," I paused "abducted by aliens." 
"Oh, well what are we going to do?" Sophia asked 
"Follow my lead" I took a deep breath, got up and ran out of the room, and Sophia followed close behind me.
"What are we looking for?" Sophia's whispered.
"Them." I answered almost instantly.
We slowly peeked around a corner quickly jumping back at the sight of the 8 foot tall, 16 legged, green beast standing 5 feet away from us.
"Stay here." I demanded.
I quickly tip toed behind him grabbing a pole that was laying on the ground, raising above my head and in a very fast motion slamming it into his head. Directly after millions of them began coming from around the corner. I picked up another pole.
"Sophia" I said startled.
"Yeah" she answered 
"think fast" I threw her one of the poles I had in my hand. She looked at the pole and back up at me.
"I'm not sure I can do this." She replied. I quickly shuffled toward her I grabbed her hands folding them around the pole 
"You have to." I looked up deep into her eyes. I could see the fear in her beautiful green eyes. But, I believed in her, I believed she could do it.
We began to run slamming the poles into every alien we saw. I glanced on I sign that read "control room -->" I ran around the corner toward the control room, with Sophia following close behind me. 
"In here." I quickly jumped into the room, and sat on the desk chair. "This is a unix system, I know this, it's seems all I have to do is hack in to them security terminal, override the system and direct us home."


To be continued..........


 

No comments:

Post a Comment