Wednesday 15 January 2014

Daylon's Story

It was a cold Halloween night when I saw a black cat run in front of me. I stopped and waited for the cat to move but it crouched down and hissed at me it was at I decided to run I don't know why but I did. 

The cat followed me everywhere I went I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore when I collapsed to the side walk. I heard a rustle in the bush beside me I had never felt so scared in my life. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I saw the shining blue eyes staring back at me in the bush. Then everything went black...
.
.
.
.
.
.
It felt like a thousand years went by when I realized that the thing In the bush was carrying me it was soft back it felt like fur but it was large enough to hold me it was running so fast I couldn't get my eyes to focus on one thing, the odd part is that I can hear it's thought but then again I fainted anything could just not make sense any more maybe I'm crazy or dreaming. I can't check if I'm dreaming the thing would know I'm awake then but if I didn't the more I'm going to freak out it my mind it was then I felt the bones it it's back cracking and the fur under me getting softer and softer thinner and thinner then all I felt was skin then the world slowed down and I softly got laid on the ground they a couple minuets later I was picked up again I could smell cinnamon and ham but I was trying to decide in my head if I should open my eyes and meet my monster or not I opened my eyes slowly and waited for the worst. To my astonishment it was a handsome teenage boy that looked around my age.
.
.
.
His eyes were a beautiful blue with dark brown hair and a perfectly chiseled jawline. he looks down at me and smirks at me with his rose lips but I get lost in his eyes and don't notice him asking me something. he stares patiently at me when I give him a puzzled look he repeats it. 
"what's your name." he asks it with great wonder 
"Elizabeth Jane" I say and try to ask a question the suddenly cut off by a mans deep voice 
my insides seemed to curdle as he put me on a cold surface.
                TO BE CONTINUED.........

No comments:

Post a Comment