Wednesday 15 January 2014

Gillian's Story

   Death Note 

     The street no one dares to go not even an insect dare to step on it shadow. There has been a lot of theories about this street. One theory was a man named L once crossed the boundaries and step on the street. What happened to him?Not even one of the detectives figured what happened, but they did find a book full of names. Exactly the first and last name of the people that had died in the year of 1978. All the detectives, police, or doctor don't know how these people die. There were no clues left not even a single fingerprint was on it. The first and only clue they had was the book title "Death Note." We could all assume they all died because of the book, but there's nothing to prove that with no evidence. We did hear someone who might know something about this book his name is Mr. Leo. Mr. Leo is investigator he has dark brown hair as we'll as his eyes, from what I heard he is nice, and kind to anyone.
 
     I was in front of a house that looked like a castle on the outside. As I go in to Mr. Leo's house you can see a painting as big as the wall. On the painting there was a street, a very dark street. I keep looking at the painting but, it was just a big dark street which made it more suspicious. Beside the big painting there was a door, the knob was full of dust. As you went in the room you could see dust everywhere, spider webs on every corner, very old furniture all around, and shelfs full of old books.

"Mr. Leo, would you mind if I ask if you have ever been in here before?" I ask quietly. 

"I've been here before, but this is my first time for about 2 years and a half" he answered." "oh here it is" he says as he took the book. "This book tells you about paintings, just like the one outside" he said pointing to the door with a the book on his hand.

     I looked at the front page and it said "Painters and Paintings". It seem that it has nothing to do with the case of "The Death Note."

"I should get some coffee upstairs, just wait here and feel free to look around" said Mr. Leo. 
     
     I looked through the books and as I flip in the pages I saw a painting called  "The Mysterious Person" and as I read through it, something caught my eye. "The key is to look at it with balance. Stare at it , but not staring at it for too much or else you won't find what you're looking for or you find what's hiding in it " it said. I looked back at the painting on the wall and it looked like it was the same planet as we are, but not really because there are three suns on the sky. I keep looking at it with balance to if there's something that's hiding. Then something caught my eye on the street there's a person in the painting picking up a book. So this painting was all an illusion, if you want to the person then you have to look at the painting with balance. I walked back upstairs, and saw Mr. Leo. 

I ask him "do you know anything about the big painting you have." 

He replied "of course I do know some information but not all." 
     We walked back downstairs before he began to talk he put down the coffee onto the clean table. I am sure glad it was not dusty I thought. 

He began to talk "This painting if you look at it with balance you can see a person, but if you look at it too long you won't see it that's why it is unacceptable to even look at it, and keep finding the person for hours if you do that for hours and hours you won't be able to find him." He took a break ,and took a sip of the coffee, and started talking again 

"The a lot of people have been here asking what that picture is but they are unable to find it because all of them examine the painting too long. As you can see there are three suns and I don't know why they say it might be in a different planet. I tried staring at the three suns then I saw what you called a palace back then or a castle in the middle sun. On left of the middle sun there's a another sun and if you stare at it with balance you can see the author name Kevin Liu. On the right of the middle sun you can see the date it was painted 03/09/78. That about all I know about the painting." I questioned "do you know if Mr. Kevin Liu is still alive."

"Yes I do but I don't know where he lives."Mr. Leo pointed out 

"Okay thank you for your time." I shook his hand before I left.

I left Mr. Leo home and went to the police station and the police handed me a folder. It was the book of the people written on the death note. They were all in the row who died first and last in 1978. I guess they figured who died first, but why did s/he wrote all these names there must be a reason.

I put all of the suspects name all in a row of who died first and last on my pin board and tried to find any clues. I stare at the pin board and notice a name spelling on each of the suspects first name spell Leonardo. Liam Santos, Evan Sanchez, Olivia  Short, Nicholas Nicolosi, Angel Santiago, Richard Rodriquez, Daniella Pearson, and Oscar Gomez. If you spell the first letter of theirs names it will spell L.E.O.N.A.R.D.O, and I began to think maybe it the last name of the criminal. I ask the police to see what Mr. Leo last name, and they said it Leonardo his full name is Leo Leonardo. 

I asked the police to give me the Death Note as I was examining and I notice the last page was ripped of it. I flipped it on the second last page. On the second last page L was written all over it. The page looks suspicious a look at the page more and it look like there was something written on it with an invisible ink. I looked for a blue light and found one in Mr. C desk and asked for it. I walked back to the room and flashed the blue light on the page and it said Leo Leonardo all over the page. I began to think he's the one who did it. I collected all the clues I found and it all leads to him. 

Fist Clue: the three suns in the painting, his house was built like a castle on the outside, and all the suspect died on the year 1978. Second Clue: all suspects first letter of their name that make up his last name. Third Clue: both his first and last name start with an L. Fourth Clue: the second last page of the death note which has L all over the page and his first and last name. 

While I was look at all the clues a sudden knock on my door that startled me. "Mr. Aiden I have found the address of Kevin Liu." Mr. C pointed out. " Okay just send me the address." I responded. I walked out of my office and locked the door. As I look through my message I saw Mr. Leo send me a message to meet him on Saturday afternoon at his house well I have three days to talk to Mr. Liu which is enough to ask a few question.

I went to his house it was very clean and the furniture were very new. 

"Take a sit." Mr. Liu interrupted. 

"Oh by the way my name is Aiden Jung." I pointed out. 

"What may I help you with Mr. Jung." Mr. Liu questioned. 

"I was wondering if you know anything about the Mysterious Person painting." I questioned. 

"I do, I gave it to my friend Leo Leonardo as present for his birthday" he replied. 

"Do you possibly know how to look at your painting with balance." I questioned 

"No I do not" he replied with a curious expression. 

"Aiden come with me I will show a painting I just finished" he suggested. 

   I stood up from the chair. As we walk through the hallway he opened a door and as he opened the door you can see painting every where and news papers he collected on the wall. He showed me a painting with three suns and a plane taking off straight at the suns. 

"That a very beautiful painting of yours Mr. Liu" I commented.
 
"Why thank you it my second painting with three suns. The other painting with three suns is the one I gave to Leo." He replied with a smile on his face. 

"Can I look a round" I asked. 

"Why not" he replied with a smile. As I look around the walls full of news paper. I got caught in one news paper saying "The Great Illusionist Leo Leonardo." I began to think that maybe Mr. Leo put on illusions on the painting when Mr. Liu gave it to him. "I walked back downstairs and saw Mr. Liu about to go back upstairs with two cups of coffee. 
"Mr. Liu is Leo Leonardo really The Great Illusionist?" I asked with curiosity.

"Why don't we sit down and have a cup of coffee first. He offered. After he took a gulp of his coffee he began to talk. "Leo Leonardo is The Greatest Illusionist I've ever met. He was a friend of mine for a long time. He can illusion anything, any object, anytime" Mr. Liu said. 

"Do you perhaps know anybody name L" I asked. 

"I do, and it's Leo. That was his nickname when he was still an illusionist" he replied. 

     After the coffee I bid my farewell and thanked him for his time. I went back to my office and unlocked the door. I walked to my chair and sat down.Then started to think If Mr Kevin Liu is a friend of Mr. Leo then maybe he putted some illusions on the painting. Then My phone started vibrating I looked at my phone and received a message from Mr. Leo. I read it and it shocked me he said that his house was caught on fire. I rushed to his house and before I could even touch the door knob it caught on fire which made me drop to the ground. I wasn't really shocked but somehow question my self if it was a real fire, it look real though. I touch the door know which is on fire and it didn't feel hot rather it was cold. I began to find look in the rooms but I couldn't find him. I ran to the last door and found Mr. Leo trying to commit suicide, but I caught him before that and handcuffed him. 

"Mr. Leo you arrested for killing Mr. Santos, Mr. Sanchez, Mr. Gomez, Mr. Rodriquez, Mr. Nicolosi and Mrs. Santiago, Mrs. Pearson, Mrs. Short and for using your illusions in bad intentions." I said 

     The police came after an hour and took Mr. Liu. I walked inside where got the book "Painters and Paintings" and found a diary sitting on the table. I flipped to a page I read it "03/09/78 I found a book today it said "Death Note" I began to think why does the front cover say "Death Note" I write the first name that popped in my and it was Liam Santos. Liam Santos is the person I hate for ruining my life. he killed my parent which I love with all my heart but know I can't be with them because of him." I stopped a began to think he must've had a bad life. 

     I kept reading "06/09/78 I found out that Liam was dead and found in his house. They still don't know what happened to him there were no clues left at all. Not even a scratch was on him. I began to think that this book will take a way the life of a person if you wrote theirs names. I began to think a bout all the people that made my life a horrible since I was a child. I began writing names the second person I wrote was Evan Sanchez he is the one of Liam men that helped kill my parents along with Olivia Short and Nicholas Nicolosi. Fourth and fifth people Richard Rodriquez and Angel Santiago they were the one who adopted me. They treated me as their own child until they divorced. When they divorced they just left me on the street. Seventh and eight was Daniella Pearson and Oscar Gomez was the person behind the camera who told Liam Santos to get some men to kill my parents." I stopped reading and took the diary along to give to the police as another evidence. 
    I walked outside and began walking and examining and looking for evidence I stopped in front of the wall where the painting was I stared at it and it look like it there was some texture in the middle. I walked to the side of the wall and I looked from the side view of the wall. I notice there was a door knob I opened it and I got shocked that the last page of the book was behind the painting all along. I looked at the last page and his name is on it and a diary of why he wrote those name on the book. I gave those last two evidence to the Officer Park along with all the evidence I found. 

"You did a great job with this case if it weren't for you we wouldn't have solved it" Officer Park commented. "Thanks" I replied. "No thank you" he said with a smile on his face.

3 Months Later the jury found Mr. Leo guilty and is going to jail for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment