Thursday 16 January 2014

Nicole's Story

Rika's P.O.V.

As I carefully entered the haunted house, the door shut behind me and I run to the door. But I was unable to open it again. I knew I didn't have a choice. I turned around, waiting for my feet to take me somewhere in the house where I can find an exit, I mean this house has to have an exit. It had to have one.

Right?

It so peaceful in here, quiet and kind of scary, knowing that you're the only one in a haunted house were everyone says they saw a ghost, some even claimed they saw an alien just to make a big fuss about it. As I walked down the hall I saw a light in the end of the hall, I can't quiet see if someone is holding it, it so dark I can't even see the end of the hall.

I was thinking of approaching it, but I was afraid that someone would pop up holding the candle so I stayed where I was standing.

It was stupid of me to come here, but I know my friends would never ever come here again, knowing of what happened last night.

(Last night)~~~~~~~

It was my friend Kyle who convinced us four to come and explore the haunted house, we got separated and couldn't find each other.

It worries me that something happened to them.
As I walked alone worrying about others I heard a foot step behind me, first I thought it one of them, and then the foot step got louder like it hurrying for me, so I panicked and ran, I'm so scared that I didn't even looked where I'm stepping, I lost my balance and tripped.

"Next time I'm gonna wear shoes." I muttered to particularly no one. It was so stupid to wear a sandals while exploring a haunted house.

I don't remember where I tripped that night, but I know that when I tripped I lost something special, something my mother gave to me in my birthday, it was a necklace my mother gave to me that she said was a lucky charm, and from then on I kept the necklace close to me, and that's why that necklace was precious.

(Now)~~~~~~~~

I started to back away when the lights went out.

"Maybe it just my imagination.." I convinced myself, backing away.

I looked around.

"Where is it?" I whispered looking around while crouching, the only light that I have is the one that coming from the full moon across the window.

"What are you doing here human!?" Someone exclaimed.

I turned around in surprised, it's a person with a bucket on his head and a hole on his left side showing his eye.

"I-I lost something important to me and I can't find it!" I was shaky, looking around hoping that I would find it as soon as I see it.

"Hurry up and find it, you're not supposed to be here! Leave this place at once after you find it!" He demanded,

I turn around to debate with him. To tell him how important that necklace meant to me. But that was the last of him.
He was gone.

After ten minutes of finding my necklace I came across a kitchen an old kitchen, there were plates in the table and glasses placed in the table, like it never been touched before.

I kept going not caring where I end up, I'll care where I'm gonna end up as soon as I found my necklace.

"Hey" someone called from behind.
When I turned around I saw him, the guy with a bucket on his head.

"Is this what you're looking for?" He asked, handing me the necklace that hanging from the stick he's holding.

"Oh my gosh! You found it!" I exclaimed, taking the necklace. I put the necklace around my neck and looked up to him.

 "Why didn't you just gave it to me by hand?" I asked.

"I can't touch a human, and you certainly not supposed to be here, now that you found your necklace you can leave." He demanded.

I glanced at my necklace, "thank you" I say with smile. He stared at me, longer than I thought.

"Well, thank you again," I say bowing, when I glance up he turned his head to the right avoiding my gaze.

"Whatever, you're not supposed to be here" he mumbled. Kai's P.O.V

"Oh! I forgot to ask, what your name?" The girl asked.
"Kai" I answered, not thinking of the consequences.
What the heck! Why did I answer her!? Stupid!
While I was scolding myself for answering her, I didn't notice her staring at me. I cleared my throat and say "Anyway, you should go, it getting dark."

"Oh no!" She exclaimed, She looked at her watch "My mom's gonna kill me if I don't get back at 8" She says turning around.

"Thank you again, and I'm sorry," "Whatever, just hurry up" I said shooing her. "Oh, and by the way my name's Rika"
Rika, huh?

"Well, bye!" Rika waved while running.
"Be careful, you might trip!" I shout back.
What am I saying 'be careful, you might trip'? Seriously Standing there still, while seeing her disappear.

 "What a weird girl... Rika, huh"

END.......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment