Thursday 16 January 2014

Jared's Story

     
     Dream in the Door by: Jared 


     "Cha-Ching" the cash register shouts. 
     "Have a great day and good luck with that contest of yours" yells the lady by the cash register. 
     "Thanks a lot lady acne" yells Kurogate as he opens the front doors and runs by the sidewalk. "Finally, my life long dream its coming true! Having a contest to win my love" says Kurogate thinking. 


     "Oh no! Im going to be late for class again, seriously I've been late since I have been thinking of that contest" says Kurogate scratching his head while he sits on a plastic plate. Kurogate uses his water powers to freeze the road with ice and make his bike run as fast as a plane. "Watch out!" shouts Kurogate to a normal school girl with a white school uniform crossing the street. Kurogate presses his breaks tightly as he can to stop  the bike from running. "Squeak!!" the bike shouts. The bike stops in front of the girl 1-inch away. 
     "Ahhhhhh" the girl screams at the top of her lungs. She runs away screaming to a back alley of a jewellery store. 
     "Wait!!! I have to give you something please I love....y" yelled Kurogate as his heart pounds. Its like Kurogate fell in love at first sight. As Kurogate turns to the back alley the girl disappeared without a trace. Kurogate scratches his head saying "I am turning crazy, it was all imagination" whispers Kurogate to himself. "Brngg!" The school bell rang, you can hear it from miles away. 


     "I am so dead to my uncle Nazer, he will think this is unacceptable waking up so late" says Kurogate disappointed with a frown face falling down to the ground. "I feel like I am on another planet right now". Kurogate opens he front doors of the school. There were no sight of one single student. The lights were all off in the school. "Ok, I woke up just for nothing?, theres no school YAY! This is the best day ever I thought I was going to plant some kind of tomatoes in the backyard of the school". Kurogate walks in the school doors thinking they were pulling a prank on him. "If you guys don't stop this prank ill tilt all of the tables in the school" shouts Kurogate hopeless as ever. A person comes behind him. Kurogate looks behind and says "Were peace yo, please don't kill me". The person takes a empty bag out of his pocket and puts it on Kurogate's head tight as possible. Kurogate faints all of the sudden. 


       The person takes him to a creepy place where no one wants to go. The garage of the school. The person opens the door of the garage and places Kurogate on a machine that was very blunt. Cables were popping up and a arm touches his head and Kurogate's head lights up. Kurogate wakes up and sees the person with a black suit. "Who are you!?" yells Kurogate creeped out. The person runs outside to go to the middle of a park. Kurogate feels a strange power inside him. He runs outside and he suddenly flies in the air like an eagle. Kurogate tries to find the person who took him. Kurogate looked left, right, up,and down. "Swoosh" here and there. He spot a girl that he saw before and she is wearing a black suit that looked like the person who took him. He flies to the girl with a blacksuit and lands on a sidewalk. "Please don't run away again from me" says Kurogate to he girl as he puts his hand on top of her shoulder. 
       "I am really sorry Kuro I love you and I wanted to give you your dream of becoming strong mage" says the girl.
       "I do not want to be powerful, I want to be with you Akane, I know your name by reading your mind by the powers you gave me" says Kurogate crying. Akane turns around and hugs Kurogate. Kurogate grabbed her and pushed her back slowly. "Akane listen well, my dream is only to find the girl I love, and I saw that girl with my eyes at first sight, that girl I saw was you, you are my life long dream my one and only dream" says Kurogate. "Akane...." Kurogate lays on his knees. "Akane, will you marry me?" Kurogate gives her a ring with a tag saying "I love you, please say yes". 
       Akane says "Yes!!!" As high as she can say it. Akane and Kurogate hugs eachother as fireworks flies up in the air like there was no tomorrow.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment